Due to the enforcement of Stage 3 COVID-19 restrictions in regional Victoria from 11:59pm on August 5, there are some changes to the way people are able to access and use the La Trobe University Athletics Complex on Retreat Road in Bendigo at this time.
The following conditions apply:
- A mask must be worn to and from the venue and any time whilst not training/exercising.
- Individuals who have swipe cards are permitted to train at the venue.
- No other members of the public are to enter the venue with the swipe card holder.
- All social distancing requirements must be observed with other users whilst in the venue.
- Swipe card holders may train with one other person or members of their household. Group training is not permitted.
- No competitions are to be conducted at this present time.
- No new swipe cards will be issued at this time.
- Key holders are required to keep doors shut at all times and strictly comply.
We appreciate everyone’s flexibility and adherence with these restrictions. We know these conditions are not the most pleasant for training and enjoying our athletics, but it is what is required to help play our part to overcome COVID-19.
We remind all track users that regular City of Greater Bendigo Council and Victoria Police patrols enforce all COVID-19 restrictions in the area, including the athletics track.
- It is also recommended that all individuals download the COVID Safe app.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us >