Notice is given for the 2020 Athletics Bendigo Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Date: Monday 13 July 2020
Location: Function Room at La Trobe University Bendigo Athletics Complex
Download the AGM Agenda
- The four Bendigo AV-affiliated Clubs require one voting member per club (Bendigo Harriers, Bendigo University, Eaglehawk and South Bendigo Athletics Clubs.)
- Four voting members are required from Little Athletics Bendigo.
- Clubs are requested to indicate to the General Manager who those voting members will be.
- Club delegates can also be Board members who are not part of any voting that may be required
- Nominations from Region clubs are also required for the Track & Field and Cross Country sub-committees from all clubs.
At this time the intention is to hold the Annual Meeting in the Function Room (aka Glass House) where distancing will be able to meet requirements.
If other club members are intending to be present can their details be forwarded to the General Manager prior to ensure we conduct the meeting within the COVID-19 limits currently in place.