Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Held between spring and autumn, this series is open
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Held between spring and autumn, this series is open to athletes of ALL ages aged between 11 and above.
Distance: 5,000 metres and 3,000 metres
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day, only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- Training is not permitted to be conducted during this event.
- The cost of participation is $4.00 per athlete.
- Alternatively, athletes can purchase a Tuesday Night Season pass for: Open $32.00 or Under 18s: $24.00.
- Entries close at 8:00 pm on Monday prior to the event.
- Athletes are encouraged to enter the track by 6:45 pm (gates open at 6:15 pm).
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event, not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
View the COVID Return to Play Policy
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo COVID-19 Return to Play” policy.
(Tuesday) 6:45 pm - 8:00 am
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd
Athletics Bendigogm.email@example.com Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd Flora Hill, Victoria, 3550