Tuesday Night Track Series – 30 Nov 2021
30nov7:00 pm8:00 pmTuesday Night Track Series – 30 Nov 2021Tuesday Night Track is Back!!TypeTuesday Night Track
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track Series is presented by AL Parker Electrical and offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Distances:
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track Series is presented by AL Parker Electrical and offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track.
Distances: 3,000 metres & 1,000 metres
This season, a separate race will be held for under 11’s of 1000m, which others can join, too! The 1000m will be run from the same start position and at the same time as heat one of the 3000m.
If enough numbers, the second heat will be for the fast runners based on seed time.
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day, only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- The 3000m competition is only open to athletes born from 2011. That is: turns 11 in 2021 and above.
- Training is not permitted to be conducted during this event.
- The cost of participation is $4.00 per athlete 11 years and older; $2.00 per athlete for athletes under 11 years of age.
- Alternatively, athletes can purchase a Tuesday Night Season pass for: Open $32.00 or Under 18s: $24.00.
- Entries close at 8:00 pm on Monday prior to the event.
- Athletes are encouraged to enter the track by 6:45 pm (gates open at 6:15 pm).
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event, not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
View the COVID Summer Season Guidelines:
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Victoria’s Summer Season” guidelines.
View the Athletics Victoria’s Summer Season Guidelines >
The Tuesday Night Track Series is proudly supported by AL Parker Electrical.
Be sure to visit their website here: https://www.alparkerelectrical.com.au
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd