Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Held between spring and autumn, this series is open to athletes of ALL ages aged between 11 and above.
Distance: 3,000 metres
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day, only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- Training is not permitted to be conducted during this event.
- The cost of participation is $4.00 per athlete.
- Alternatively, athletes can purchase a Tuesday Night Season pass for: Open $32.00 or Under 18s: $24.00.
- Entries close at 8:00 pm on Monday prior to the event.
- Athletes are encouraged to enter the track by 6:45 pm (gates open at 6:15 pm).
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event, not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
View the COVID Return to Play Policy
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo COVID-19 Return to Play” policy.
View the “Athletics Bendigo COVID-19 Return to Play” policy >