Athletics Bendigo - Welcome Back to Athletics - Rnd 3
Round 3 of the Athletics Bendigo ‘Welcome Back To Athletics’ series to be held at the Bendigo Athletics Track. Draft Program (subject to entries): Session 1: 1:30pm to 2:30pm 1:30pm: 800m,
Round 3 of the Athletics Bendigo ‘Welcome Back To Athletics’ series to be held at the Bendigo Athletics Track.
Draft Program (subject to entries):
Session 1: 1:30pm to 2:30pm
1:30pm: 800m, triple jump, hammer throw
Session 2: 2:40pm to 3:40pm
2:40pm: 800m, triple jump, hammer throw
Session 3: 3:50pm to 4:50pm
3:50pm: 1500m, Shot Put
The choice by Athletics Bendigo, in consultation with Athletics Victoria to include or exclude events is based on three factors:
- Safety for participants, coaches, and event staff
- Participation numbers over the past two seasons
- Ensure event value is the best it can be, encouraging people back into the sport.
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day. Only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- There is a maximum limit of 50 athletes to compete PER SESSION.
- Only one parent/guardian/carer can attend the event.
- Coaches can only be present if they act as an official or club helper.
- The cost of participation is $5.00 PER SESSION
- This season, the credit card charges will be added to your account.
- This event is extra to those with Athletics Victoria (AV) and Athletics Bendigo packages.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID 19 Rules in place.
- Entry is subject to residential restrictions in place for where athletes reside. (ie/ no metropolitan Melbourne-based competitors)
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event. Not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
Download the Event Manual:
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” event manual.
Please download this “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” manual here (new window) >
(Saturday) 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd