Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series is springing back in 2020 with a 3km at the Bendigo Athletics Track. This event is now open to athletes of ALL ages aged
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series is springing back in 2020 with a 3km at the Bendigo Athletics Track. This event is now open to athletes of ALL ages aged between 11 and above. This is a great chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class track in Bendigo.
The choice by Athletics Bendigo, in consultation with Athletics Victoria to include or exclude events is based on three factors:
- Safety for participants, coaches, and event staff
- Participation numbers over the past two seasons
- Ensure event value is the best it can be, encouraging people back into the sport.
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day. Only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- There are maximum limits of 10 athletes per heat (Five starting on the front starting line, five on the rear starting line)
- A total of 30 athletes will be able to compete across the evening.
- Training is not permitted to be conducted during this event.
- Coaches can only be present if they act as an official or club helper.
- The cost of participation is $4.00 per athlete.
- Alternatively, athletes can purchase a Tuesday Night Season pass for: Open $32.00 or Under 18s: $24.00.
- Entries close at 8:00 pm on Monday prior to the event.
- Enter the track by 6:45 pm (gates open at 6:15 pm) No training athletes.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
- Entry is subject to residential restrictions in place for where athletes reside. (ie/ no metropolitan Melbourne-based competitors)
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event. Not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
Download the Event Manual:
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” event manual.
Please download this “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” manual here (new window) >
(Tuesday) 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd
Athletics Bendigogm.firstname.lastname@example.org Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd Flora Hill, Victoria, 3550