15jan6:00 pm9:00 pm5k Frenzy, presented by the Bendigo HarriersDelivered by the Bendigo Harriers Athletics Club, in conjunction with the City of Greater BendigoBendigo Regional Athletics ComplexType:Track and Field
RegistrationRSVP your attendance (Free)
An initiative of the Bendigo Harriers Athletics Club, being run alongside the City of Greater Bendigo’s “Summer in the Parks” Festival is the inaugural 5km Frenzy event. There will be live
An initiative of the Bendigo Harriers Athletics Club, being run alongside the City of Greater Bendigo’s “Summer in the Parks” Festival is the inaugural 5km Frenzy event.
There will be live bands, circus performers, roaming mascots and food outlets, it should be a real carnival atmosphere. Spectators will be able get up close and on track to watch some of the best 5000m runners in Victoria.
Key Event Details:
- QR Code check-in required upon arrival.
- Spectators are requested to book online for free (links below)
- This is a free event, however as spaces are limited please notify us if you will not be attending.
- Stay safe, get tested if you are unwell and stay home.
- There is no need to check-in, simply collect your bib and race number from the start line at least 15 minutes prior to your race.
- Bibs and numbers will be available from the shelter at the 5000m start line.
- You are also able to leave gear under the shelter, however, we would encourage you to leave it with family or friends to ensure security.
The Bendigo Harriers will not be responsible for any lost goods during the event.
- 5pm: Gates open
- Mixed 5k Race (Heat 1): 6:00PM
- Mixed 5k Race (Heat 2): 6:45PM
- Mixed 5k Race (Heat 3): 7:15PM
- Women’s 5k A-Race: 7:45PM
- Men’s 5k A-Race: 8:15PM
- Field List & Program >
- Spectators are encouraged to book online (free) >
- Visit the Bendigo Harriers website >
- Watch the livestream from Athletics Exclusive (Facebook) >
- Watch the livestream from Athletics Exclusive (YouTube) >
Can’t make it? Join the live Stream:
Proudly supported by the City of Greater Bendigo’s “Summer in the Parks” Festival program.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd