2021 Bendigo Bank Dragon Mile
First held in 1987, the Dragon Mile is a classic Easter Bendigo tradition. Typically drawing big crowds as a curtain-raiser to the Bendigo Easter Parade, due to the COVID-19 event
First held in 1987, the Dragon Mile is a classic Easter Bendigo tradition. Typically drawing big crowds as a curtain-raiser to the Bendigo Easter Parade, due to the COVID-19 event restrictions, this year’s Bendigo Bank Dragon Mile will be held at the Bendigo Athletics Track.
The race categories for this event will be for primary and secondary age children only, with the first race starting at 10.30am and the last commencing at 11.45am.
There will be no Open Age events in 2021.
|Gender and Age
|Race Bib Collection Closes
|Girls – Grade 4 & under
|Boys – Grade 4 & under
|Boys & Girls – Grade 5 & 6
|Boys & Girls – Year 7 & 8
|Boys & Girls – Year 9 & 10
|Boys & Girls – Year 11 & 12
All entrants please report to the glasshouse (function room) at the athletics track by 10:00 am to collect your Race Bib Number.
- RIBBONS for all finishers of Junior races.
- EASTER EGG for each race finisher.
- SPOT PRIZES for all sections supplied by Intersport Bicknells.
- Medals for the top 3 place getters, with Presentations held after each race.
Entry Fees and Cut Off
Registrations close online on Friday 2nd April at 5:00pm
- $5.00 Mini Mile & Primary Schools
- $10.00 Secondary Schools
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Due to COVID-19, all race spectators are required to book a FREE ticket to attend through the City Of Greater Bendigo.
- Race participants will be registered as part of their entry, so will not be required to book a ticket.
- Children under 12 months of age do not require a ticket.
- As capacity at all venues is limited, please contact the Bendigo Visitor Centre to cancel your ticket if you are no longer able to attend. This will enable the ticket to be made available for others to book.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd