2020-21 AVSL – Round 10 – 20 March 2021
20mar1:30 pm4:30 pm2020-21 AVSL – Round 10 – 20 March 2021TypeAVSL
Welcome to the Athletics Bendigo Summer 2020-21 AVSL Round 10 on Saturday 20 March 2021 Event Program^ Track Events: ZONE Time Event Grades 1.30pm 110Metre Hurdles 100Metre Hurdles 90Metre Hurdles 80Metre
Welcome to the Athletics Bendigo Summer 2020-21 AVSL Round 10 on Saturday 20 March 2021
U18/U20/Open Women & U16/50+/60+ Men
U16 Women & U14 Men
|U14/U16 Men & Women
Open/U20/U18/40+/50+/60+ Men & Women
|2.35pm||1500 Metres||Men & Women|
|3.00pm||4x100m Relay (Non-Scoring)||Men & Women|
|3.15pm||3000 Metre Steeple (91cm)||Open/U20/40+/50+ Men|
|3.25pm||2000 Metre Steeple (84cm)||U18 Men|
|3.35pm||3000 Metre Steeple (76.2cm)
2000 Metre Steeple (76.2cm)
|Time||Shot Put||Javelin||Long Jump
|1.30pm||Sheet 1||Sheet 2||Sheet 3||Sheet 1|
|2.20pm||Sheet 3||Sheet 1||Sheet 2|
|3.10pm||Sheet 2||Sheet 3||Sheet 1|
COVID Notice: Athletes will be directed to a sanitise station after each heat/event where they will be processed and reintroduced to the next event site. All relay athletes must sanitise at each of the four transitions before competing.
^ Please be advised that timetables are subject to change. Please ensure you review timetable on the Friday prior to competition.
The choice by Athletics Bendigo, in consultation with Athletics Victoria to include or exclude events is based on three factors:
- Safety for participants, coaches, and event staff
- Participation numbers over the past two seasons
- Ensure event value is the best it can be, encouraging people back into the sport.
- Those with AV + AVSL Package $0.00.
- AV registered + no AVSL Package $15 each week.
- Not AV registered $20.00 each week.
(This year, credit card charges will be added to your account upon registration).
- There is no entry on the day, only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event, not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
It is assumed that you have read the following:
- Athletics Bendigo COVID-19 Return to Play policy >
- Athletics Victoria Members AVSL Guide (Rounds 5 – 10) >
(Saturday) 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd
email@example.com Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd Flora Hill, Victoria, 3550