Tuesday Night Track Series - 24 Nov
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Held between spring and autumn, this series is open
Athletics Bendigo’s Tuesday Night Track series offers you the chance to test yourself and your peers on our top-class athletics track. Held between spring and autumn, this series is open to athletes of ALL ages aged between 11 and above.
Distance: 3,000 metres
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day. Only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- There are maximum limits of 10 athletes per heat (Five starting on the front starting line, five on the rear starting line)
- A total of 30 athletes will be able to compete across the evening.
- Training is not permitted to be conducted during this event.
- Coaches can only be present if they act as an official or club helper.
- The cost of participation is $4.00 per athlete.
- Alternatively, athletes can purchase a Tuesday Night Season pass for: Open $32.00 or Under 18s: $24.00.
- Entries close at 8:00 pm on Monday prior to the event.
- Enter the track by 6:45 pm (gates open at 6:15 pm) No training athletes.
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event. Not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
Download the Event Manual:
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” event manual.
Please download this “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” manual here (new window) >
(Tuesday) 6:45 pm - 8:00 am
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd