Round 2 of the Athletics Bendigo ‘Welcome Back To Athletics’ series to be held at the Bendigo Athletics Track. It is now open to athletes of ALL ages aged between
Round 2 of the Athletics Bendigo ‘Welcome Back To Athletics’ series to be held at the Bendigo Athletics Track. It is now open to athletes of ALL ages aged between 11 and above.
Draft Program (subject to entries):
Session 1: 1:30pm to 2:30pm
1:30 pm: 800m, long jump, shot put
2:00 pm: 100m
Session 2: 2:40pm to 3:40pm
2:40 pm: 800m, long jump, shot put
3:10 pm 100m
Session 3: 3:50 pm – 4:50pm
3:50 pm: 1500m, Discus
4:20 pm: 400m
The choice by Athletics Bendigo, in consultation with Athletics Victoria to include or exclude events is based on three factors:
- Safety for participants, coaches, and event staff
- Participation numbers over the past two seasons
- Ensure event value is the best it can be, encouraging people back into the sport.
Event Notes and Guidelines:
- There is no entry on the day. Only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- This competition is only open to athletes born from 2009. That is: turns 12 in 2021 and above.
- There is a maximum limit of 50 athletes to compete PER SESSION.
- Only one parent/guardian/carer can attend the event.
- Coaches can only be present if they act as an official or club helper.
- The cost of participation is $5.00 PER SESSION
- This season, the credit card charges will be added to your account.
- This event is extra to those with Athletics Victoria (AV) and Athletics Bendigo packages.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID 19 Rules in place.
- Entry is subject to residential restrictions in place for where athletes reside. (ie/ no metropolitan Melbourne-based competitors)
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event. Not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
Download the Event Manual:
It is assumed that you have read the “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” event manual.
Please download this “Athletics Bendigo Welcome Back to the Track” manual here (new window) >
(Saturday) 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd
Athletics Bendigogm.email@example.com Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd Flora Hill, Victoria, 3550