Welcome to the Athletics Bendigo Summer 2020-21 AVSL Round 5 on Saturday 16th January. Event Program^ Track Events: Time Event Grades 6.30pm 400 Metre Hurdles 300 Metre Hurdles 200 Metre Hurdles Open/U20/U18/40+/50+
Welcome to the Athletics Bendigo Summer 2020-21 AVSL Round 5 on Saturday 16th January.
|6.30pm||400 Metre Hurdles
300 Metre Hurdles
200 Metre Hurdles
|Open/U20/U18/40+/50+ Men & Open/U20/U18/40+ Women
60+ Men & 50+ Women/60+ Women
U14/U16 Men & Women
5000m Walk or *2000m Walk
|U14/U16/40+/50+/60+ Men & Women
*Open/*U20/*U18 Men & Women
|7.50pm||800 Metres||Men & Women|
|8.15pm||100 Metres (Non Scoring)||Women|
|8.20pm||100 Metres (Non Scoring)||Men|
|8.35pm||3000 Metre Steeple (91cm)||Open/U20/40+/50+ Men|
|8.45pm||2000 Metre Steeple (84cm)||U18 Men|
|8.55pm||3000 Metre Steeple (76.2cm)
2000 Metre Steeple (76.2cm)
|9.10pm||4x100m Relay||All Men & Women|
|Triple Jump||High Jump||Pole Vault|
|6.30pm||Sheet 3||Sheet 1|
|7.15pm||Sheet 1||Sheet 2||Sheet 1|
|8.15pm||Sheet 1||Sheet 2||Sheet 3||Sheet 2|
COVID Notice: Athletes will be directed to a sanitise station after each heat/event where they will be processed and reintroduced to the next event site. All relay athletes must sanitise at each of the four transitions before competing.
^ Please be advised that timetables are subject to change. Please ensure you review timetable on the Friday prior to competition.
The choice by Athletics Bendigo, in consultation with Athletics Victoria to include or exclude events is based on three factors:
- Safety for participants, coaches, and event staff
- Participation numbers over the past two seasons
- Ensure event value is the best it can be, encouraging people back into the sport.
- Those with AV + AVSL Package $0.00.
- AV registered + no AVSL Package $15 each week.
- Not AV registered $20.00 each week.
(This year, credit card charges will be added to your account upon registration).
- There is no entry on the day, only entry via the online system will be accepted.
- It is anticipated that athletes will enter events with the intention to compete in that event, not that they MAY compete.
- Entry lists including track heats are to be posted prior to the competition, follow our facebook page for updates.
- There is no requirement for athletes to sign in.
- Athletics Bendigo reserves its right to refuse entry based on COVID-19 Rules in place.
It is assumed that you have read the following:
- Athletics Bendigo COVID-19 Return to Play policy >
- Athletics Victoria Members AVSL Guide (Rounds 5 – 10) >
(Saturday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Bendigo Regional Athletics Complex
Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd
Athletics Bendigogm.firstname.lastname@example.org Cnr Cook St & Retreat Rd Flora Hill, Victoria, 3550